Community members may reserve a private study room for 2 hours per day. Maximum capacity is 2 people per room. You may reserve your spot 24 hours in advance by calling 910-692-8235. You may also schedule a work room via the myLIBRO app.
The library's multi-purpose room is available to rent, subject to certain conditions. To rent the library's multi-purpose room, please complete the Application & Permit for the Use of Library Meeting Room and turn it in to the library. All applications for use of the multi-purpose room must be approved by the Library Director.
The charge to rent the room is:
- Monday-Thursday – For Town residents, $35.00 for the first three hours and $10.00 for each consecutive hour thereafter, double for non-residents.
- Friday-Sunday – For Town residents, $50.00 for three hours and $10.00 for each consecutive hour thereafter, double for non-residents.
The room may be rented:
- to persons representing organizations subject to being tax-exempt under the Internal Revenue Code (501c3).
- during regular library hours.
- when there are no library-sponsored programs scheduled for the room.
The room may not be used for fund-raising or other solicitations. Refreshments are allowed in the Multi-purpose room. The room has a maximum capacity of 75 persons.
Other conditions of rental are stated on the Application & Permit for the Use of Library Meeting Room form.