How do I obtain a Beer & Wine License?

Complete the Beer & Wine License Application with the Town of Southern Pines Utility Billing Department at 180 SW Broad St (910-692-2206) and then take a copy of completed application to the Southern Pines Police Department. 

Complete required inspections with the Planning and Inspections Department ( 910-692-4003) and Local Government Opinion/Packet with the Southern Pines Police Department (910-692-2732).

Submit NC ABC Package to NC ABC Commission in Raleigh. 

When temporary ABC Permit has been issued by the state you must bring it to the Utility Billing Department. Then your local Beer and Wine License can be generated and paid for. 

Show All Answers

1. Where do I pay my water bill?
2. I have a leak, can the town help me?
3. Can you please tell me more about the town's cemetery and how to buy a plot?
4. Do I need a Business License
5. How do I discontinue my utilities?
6. How do I sign up for my water bill?
7. How do I sign up to pay my utilities via bank draft?
8. What do I need to know about renting property or building space in Southern Pines?
9. What do I need to know about having a swimming pool in Southern Pines?
10. How do I obtain a Beer & Wine License?