The 2016 Adult Summer Reading Program begins on June 1st and ends on August 31st with the theme "Exercise Your Mind. Read!" Register today!
How to participate:
* Sign up for Adult Summer Reading online at www.sppl.net or inside the library.
* Set an example for students to read over the summer and bridge the summer learning gap
* Log the minutes you read every week to be entered into weekly prize drawings.
* Find displays and activities in the library such as the "Healthy Heart Quiz" and "Test Your Knowledge of Olympic Athletes." Take the quiz and be entered into a monthly drawing.
* A Grand Prize drawing will be held at the end of the program from all adults who logged minutes over the summer.
Adult Summer Reading events are free and open to the public. Sunday, June 5 @ 3:00 pm "An Introduction to Library eBooks and eMagazines" Sunday, July 10 @ 3:00 pm The Alzheimer's Association presents " The Basics: An Orientation to Dementia and Memory Loss" Sunday, August 7 @ 3:00 pm "Zentangling with Laurel"